Friday, November 7, 2008

New Photography Tag

A photography tag will be starting soon so you can find awesome pictures more readily! It gives me a chance to show you what I've been working on and will even show things OTHER than my sewing. I'm sure you're all dying to know my other hobbies or see fun pictures.I think the Christmas rush is starting to gain momentum! I know it's only the 1st week of November but oh my goodness it feels like I don't have enough hands lol!I made a new pattern last night for a West Highland Terrier/Scottie Dog ornament. I've had two requests for them already in the last 2 days! It's probably a good idea that I've made a pattern for these little cute doggies ^_^ Now I just have to get the listing set up, but it seems that I always get pulled away to sew on something else. LOLI have a feeling this weekend is going to be booked. Not only do I need to set up my lightbox (as mentioned before) but there's supplies to be bought, felt to be organized, and accounts to be sorted. I had a goal to have 40 items listed in my shop prior to December but it's tough at the moment, but that's not always a bad problem to have ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...