Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dear Winston Churchill

You were a profound man.

"If you're going through hell, keep going. "

I think I might just have to take your advice because frankly at this point all I can do is keep my head down and run.

My fiance said tonight that he's pretty sure my nerves are shot at this point. There's barely been a week between my grandfather's passing and my car accident and to put it politely it's hard not to want a drink every night right now.

Somehow it all pulls together. I'm working on a small Valentine's Day listing for Tumusand hope to get some pictures taken tomorrow.
I'll tell you, it feels like someone is trying to keep me busy with all this "bad" so I stop doing so "good" at everything else.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...