Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well it can't ALL be bad, right?

This morning I got rearended pretty good on the highway on my way to work. Traffic around these parts is heavy and often goes thru stop and go cycles for no apparent reason. In any case I had to stop abruptly and got slammed into by a service van who was then in turn hit by another car who knocked the the van back into me.

*sigh*

I'm okay :) It's just the minor details and little annoyances of getting 3 different insurance companies to pay for my damage. The entire back end of my car is either bent, shattered, or just plain missing pieces. I have one tail light and most of my bumper :lol:

Bad stuff happens in three's right? Let's hope this counts for 2 and 3 :)

Here's what I've been working on a set of knitted coasters. Green is my favorite color, but I also knitted some in the rasberry chocolate color too.
Green Coasters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...