Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm Creating I Promise!

I've been dreadfully lax on my photography as of late and promise a well deserved blurb of photos and a new pincushion over on Pinpinn soon.

The invitations have taken over my dining room table so my one space to photograph products has been in use for about 2 weeks now. I will have to improvise soon :lol: I discovered that there's no way I'll be able to hole punch all my invites and this will require me having to have Chris help me out. This is because my hand strength is definitely compromised with as much typing and data entry I do in a day. My tendons and joints flare up more frequently and frankly I can't keep taking Advil to mask the pain.

I'll have to suck it up and get to a doctor about it very soon :( If only I had a job in gardening or something OTHER than data entry. It would be alot easier on the ol' hands.
Would you believe that sewing doesn't aggravate it nearly as bad?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...