Thursday, July 2, 2009

You May Recall A Certain To Do List?

A couple weeks back, well more like a month back I made up a general list of things I'd like to do for Pinpinn. I was going back thru the blog and reading thru older posts and came across this one and thought, I should check this stuff off!
It's a nice sense of accomplishment to see that I really HAVE managed nearly ALL of this initial list.


Here's the original post and here's what i've checked off!

Pinpinn's List

(check)- Fruit Emery slices (lemon. orange. lime)

(check)- Lime pincushion

(have to order felt)- Golden pears pincushion (I'm aiming for 2 right now)

(check)- Green pears pincushion (2)

(hopefully this weekend)- another edition to the Flower section (hopefully 2 varieties)

(not going to happen)- Halfies. These ended up being too complicated of an idea to make effectively and the pattern I made up was not working. I might come back and revisit this later in the year.

This is definitely one of my more recent favorites.


Tumus is starting to feel more defined now. I have a better idea of what I want to see in the store now. Still going towards the seasonal area. This idea was reassured by a lovely custom order and a new addition to the dog ornament lineup, a Jack Russell:


It's the start of the 4th of July weekend here in the States so this might be the last post till the Sunday night unless I'm not as busy as I think I'll be ^_~

1 comment:

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Hooray for accomplishments! Hooray for custom orders! Hooray you! :D

I saw that turquoise pincushion in your shop earlier, lovely.

Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...