Monday, August 24, 2009

Repeat after me, I will not yell at the dog.

There's a neighbor who has a dog. I love dogs. I love dogs who are fun and spunky and smart and TRAINED.

Our one neighbor's dog is not trained, in fact it's needy. Needy to the point that they let it out at 10:30pm and 5:30AM religiously so it can go about it's doggie dooties (yes DOOTIES) before coming back in. Apparently it takes the dog 1 minute to complete it's task and then it's to the back door and bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark, *PAUSE* bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark....oh HEY! they let him in.

This typically goes on for about 10-20 minutes before they let it back in. Now granted all dogs bark but this one is SO incessent about it I want to throw my shoe at it. How can you ignore a barking dog for 10-20 minutes?! Obviously the pup is starved for attention. Poor guy. He seems like he needs some more training and more things to occupy his time.

So to set off all the barking I bring you more Simon's Cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is why I live with cats....the barking dog that is, not the video. But I love the video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...