Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday Tea

I've always liked Celestial Seasonings tea. The story is pretty "hippie" like but still good.

It began when founder Mo Siegel and his crazy friends began picking wild herbs in the Rocky Mountains. By 1969 they had packed 10,000 muslin bags with Mo's "36 Herb Tea" and sold them to a health food store in Boulder, CO.

If you're curious Celestial Seasonings offers tours at their factory and I have it on good authority that the tea doesn't get any better than right off the line ^_^ My grandma and one of my sister's went back in February this year.

I'm a big fan of Sleepy Time Tea and the Tummy Mint

I'm also partial to the art work on the boxes which make them even more fun to pop open to brew a cup ^_^ Visit the site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...