Friday, October 30, 2009

Pray for my sanity

I've been busy, but unfortunately it hasn't been with my Etsy shops Tumus and Pinpinn. It's been with my "9-5". I've been moved to another position within my company that involves converting and testing copious amounts of data. I haven't decided if I really like it or not. It's a bigger workload, more stress and with the same pay. It's not a good trade off but if I want a job then I have to take where they move me with as much gratitude as I can muster.

Despite this I am plowing away at making sure my personalized ornaments are up and listed and that I have some new breeds up. Can you believe I've made a Boxer and Coon Hound too but didn't have time to take pictures of them before I mailed them out LOL! Here's the jack russell.




I've been wrestling with that and making sure Pinpinn is getting restocked with it's best sellers.
It's incredibly hard right now. I don't mean to whine, but I am forcing myself to work harder at Etsy NOW than I was before even at the expensive of sleep. I can't help it. I might break down at some point and have to stop with shop updates or new items just to move thru the Holidays with my fingers in tact, but I plan to make it work.

Our company has forced us to take 2 mandatory furloughs, one the week of Thanksgiving and one the week after Christmas. You can guess what I'll be doing :lol:(well aside from baking 8 doz dinner rolls). It's remarkable any of us who have outside jobs from our crafting businesses have any time at all to eat and breathe.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...