Friday, January 15, 2010

FOUND!

I can't believe that I really found the classes I was looking for at my local community college. AND, they're online to boot.

I'm incredibly excited about this new development because it's been a long time goal since I started selling, to find and take a few business/craft business classes. I just am in awe that they really DO exist.
I thought I would have to enroll back at school again and take a set path thru the BIS courses till I found the few classes I really had a desire to be in. That could've amounted to some serious cash spending. Since I've paid off all my student loans from my past adventures I'm not eager to take out any more.

(That was also a steady goal of mine, to pay off all my student loans by the time I'm 30 I did!)

In any case, I'm going to do two of them (and I am hoping that since they are 6 week courses, 2 times a week) that I will be able to complete them before June :)

And I'm totally doing a Yoga class at my local rec center too. It's something I've always wanted to try, hehe.

This new year is really shaping up to be rather interesting. Layoffs and the possibility of school? I hope I can afford at least ONE of those classes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...