Friday, July 23, 2010

A day at the "9-5"

Dog sketching taken via cellphone


I've 4 official days left at the "9-5". Admittedly I'm nervous. Mostly because it'll be the first time I'll be without a real steady source of income. I'll be relying entirely on a few odd jobs and Chris to help pay the bills while I get Tumus advertising up and running/scheduled and new listings created.

In the meantime, I've been busy doodling. The ones in the picture are done in halves so I can take them home and copy them over to graph paper and make them symmetrical. At the request of a nice returning customer I've also sketched up a bulldog face pattern. I haven't snapped a shot of him yet, but you can use the picture above for clues on how it might look!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...