Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Reading

From The Ivory Bird

I recently bought two super neat vintage books on Etsy. I haven't gotten around to reading them just yet but they are next.

I love old books especially ones that reflect on the times they were penned in. But I also enjoy reading romances, fantasy, fiction and children's books. What's your summer reading list? I think it's always good to have a list of things to read otherwise you might forget and miss something really great.

To Read This Summer:

Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon (#4 of the Outlander series my most favorite series of ALL time, bar none)

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The BFG / James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl (I need to buy James and the Giant Peach great books, great to read aloud)

Re-read all the Harry Potter Books (why not?)

A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

Dealing with Dragons

A few of the old Nancy Drews (because they were fun and I miss them)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...