Friday, August 13, 2010

OMG I Need to Clean

Like desperately clean. I feel chaotic but somehow out of the chaos things are coming together!



This isn't really crafting for myself, but it's for my mom so that kind of counts right? It's for her very large stuffed sheep (who I've named Henry). He has only one other blanket and she requested something more patriotic.



In the mean time there's errands to run and supper to figure out. But I can't start supper until I've cleaned the kitchen which was floured and egged during the morning baking experiment, pound cake. For the record I'll be attempting this again as soon as I've got more eggs and butter. I also have plans to start on cleaning the sewing room. It's a sneezing chaos back there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...