Thursday, December 2, 2010

4 months is a heck of a long time

Alot has changed in 4 months.
I now work from home.
I had a really successful garage sale.
I threw my youngest sister a Baby Shower (I feel old).
I had an INCREDIBLE November on Tumus.
I planted 100 bulbs and still have leftovers :(
I baked 4 pies and 2 cobblers for Thanksgiving.
I was featured on HGTV the day after Thanksgiving for their Handmade Holiday special for my Doxie ornament.
I've grown in confidence about keeping my shop going and have faith that things will continue to happen when I need them too.

But some things will always stay the same.
I still make a heck of a lot of dogs and I'm okay with that.






2 comments:

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Awesome. Just awesome. And I LOVE that boston terrier. Adorable.

Terriea Kwong said...

Stumbled upon your blog. Amazing boston terrier. Love them very much. GREAT work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...