Thursday, February 10, 2011

What a Difference a Quiet Week Makes

(1.5 inches of ice)


I think we've finally dug out. That was around this time approx. 2 weeks ago when we had our first BIG ice storm in quite a while. It took me a while to get all the pictures as the weather was unbelievably bad. I couldn't keep my lens dry for the life of me and the wind, omg, the wind.


(my road covered in ice and sleet)


In any case hope you're staying warm because it's about 15 degrees as I write this and it's windy, again. That groundhog better be right because this el Nino weather pattern is sucky. One of the local news stations posed the question on their Facebook page:

Would you rather 2 ft of snow or 2 inches of ice?

I really don't think that's a hard question because no one will ever pick ice over snow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...