Friday, March 11, 2011

Hurry Up Already!


I can not begin to tell you how badly I have Spring Fever. I've had seeds ordered for nearly a month now and my potatoes and onion sets are coming at the end of March. I've been so anxious to get things going that I've pushed myself outdoors to start turning the leaves on top of the flower beds into the soil (it's tedious work that I like to do after it rains) and prepping the garden beds. And while I'm out I've been searching for peeks of daffodils and tulips. My crocuses are all up but haven't quite opened yet. Even the trees are starting to bud. Spring is hovering on the stoop reminding me of just HOW LONG it's been since we've had a sunny day. It'll be here before too long but right now it just feels like it's taking
F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...