Monday, June 27, 2011

I Done Good Mama

Hydrangeas

Rachel's shower is over and done with now....whew.  What a ton of work!  Between my sister-in-law, my mom and myself we managed pretty well, but boy do my feet hurt.  If I wore heels everyday I'd probably be used to it.  The food was good and despite Rachel being rather sunburnt on her legs she enjoyed herself as well.

Rachel

The one thing that everyone, even my grandma got into was the Toilet Paper bridal dress game.  Each table was a team and each team had 4 rolls of tp, a roll of tape, and 10 minutes to come up with some crazy funny dresses.  Rachel had to pick the winner.


Toliet paper style

The winner is?

We Three Brides
To be honest though I don't remember who won.  Everyone seemed to be laughing so hard at everyone else's dresses. If you can't see on that last picture, Rachel's friend Laura, has tp boobs strapped to her chest. 

The Favors

I can now check this off my To Do List and help coach mom thru Rachel's wedding in July.  No one ever told me that I'd be mentally supporting my own mother thru all kinds of life events, but it's good to know we got each other's backs.

2 comments:

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Looks like a good time. The hydrangeas are loverly.

Tumus said...

Loverly reminds me of My Fair Lady ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...