Monday, August 1, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again

While Tumus' been a bit slow even with the Christmas in July sale, I've been able to really get some work done.  It seems that my creative spurt cycles around summertime because it's usually when I start to really bust out ideas.  I mean remember these sketches? I made these up this past Winter. Yeah, it's been a while.

The New Line 2011

Well, they're finally coming alive in felt.

Rawr

I have 5 new ornaments that are in their hardline pattern forms, cut out, stitched up and nearly ready to be photographed and listed.  But the lion and monkey are just the tip of the iceberg. I'm also whipping up 2 new limited edition ornaments on top of the 5 regular ones.  I might even manage to put out 3 additional dog breeds (Airedale, Beagle, and a Basset Hound)  and maybe even a Siberian Husky full face ornament. This year feels like another busy one for me. I'm super excited because I'll be at over 20 products and it's been such a rare thing for me to have that much UNIQUE and individual selection in my store. Of course with more selection can come more sales and being as these are all personalized ornaments I could be setting myself up for one heck of another season. Still, I can't wait to introduce these in the shop!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...