Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hushed

I know I've been very quiet this week and it's all because I've been working, working, working. Here's a new limited edition ornament that'll be popping into the shop tomorrow.  This little guy will be my FIRST ready to ship ornament and of course he's only here for this Holiday season!

Beware the Penguin

I've been working on orders and prepping for the Holiday season, but the most exciting work is getting ready for an appointment with a local shop to discuss selling wholesale to them.  
This has me unbelievably psyched up mostly because I've been dragging my feet for two years about asking this shop in particular.  But I did it and I'm totally going to nail it, I know I am.  Even if I don't get the business I'm incredibly proud of myself that I actually asked, presented my work, set up the meeting and am following thru.
Some times it just takes bullying thru the doldrums to get where you need and want to be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...