Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dusty Times

Forgive my blogging absence in the last week or so.  We've been waterproofing our basement in hopes of getting it ready to build in.  And by waterproofing I mean drilling out cracks in the foundation, refilling them, digging down to the footer (aka the very bottom of the foundation wall) and making sure the drainage is adequate.

And all the while I've been trying to keep house, work on projects and orders, and generally not overexert myself.  I thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to include a burst of energy.  It probably didn't factor in the energy needed in keeping tabs on a few contractors, a husband and two cats though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally understood. Any type of home renovation disrupts your life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...