Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Roundup

The funny thing about families is they grow.  They grow-up, grow old, grow bigger, grow smaller and eventually out-grow houses.  Such is the case with my Grandma's house.  I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, we all either have children or are going to have children (very soon).  Then I have cousins and aunts and uncles who come over for the Holidays and my cousins are starting to have children of their own.

More eggs...

You get the idea.
Grandma's house is no longer a fun, cozy place when we all gather in one area, but we continue to do it.  Not sure when we'll have to move on to another house or find a bigger location, but it makes me realize how much can change in a year.

Benjamen Easter 2011 (my youngest sister's 1st)

Benjamin 2011

Benjamen Easter 2012

Benjamin 2012
(this kid makes me feel so much older because I only see him in person 2-3 times a year)

But overall Easter was nice despite the crowd ^_^  The weather couldn't have been better and all I can say is thank goodness people are still allowed to have large backyards.

Cheese for Peace

Uncle and Nephew

Big boys still hunt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...