Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A little bit of alot

Alone with so many

I find this picture soothing. I found it in my garden archive which reminded me I need to take more garden pictures before all my tulips eek over and die.
It's been a very busy and chaotic two weeks.
I had and still have, so much to do.

I'm nearly done with my sister-in-law's patriotic quilt.  You've caught glimpses of it in the sewing tips blog posts.  And I'll be starting in on another fun project for a nice lady.  As well as making some burp cloths, finishing my mother's table runner with a pattern called Ric Rac and tending the garden.

OH! My rhubarb has sprouted!! I'm so excited to know that next year I'll be able to take a tiny harvest for some pie. I'll have to show you all.  It's got the tiniest, baby leaves puffing out of the dirt.

 We also found out some really nice news, we're going to have a baby girl.  I'm pretty excited, though not so much when I think about how much of a pain in the a$$ I was growing up.
Such is my fate I suppose, but still, we're pretty stoked.
We're pretty sure her name will be Fiona Marie.

When I get a chance to catch up I promise to let you all in on my fun projects and good times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...