Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hush Time

Surprises with fangs

I may be a bit quiet for the next 2 weeks.  Between the basement remodel (we're getting ready to hang drywall now) and the baby classes, this month's priorities are starting to shift towards parenthood.

It's exciting and intimidating all at once.  So trust me I'm not ignoring the blog just "hiding" temporarily till I have more time to post and pictures of projects to share.

I do have 2 bits of news though: my baby rhubarb plant developed crown rot and died.  I've brushed up on my rhubarb knowledge since then and hope to try again next Spring.  And I've found and purchased the rest of the fabric for my sister-in-law's Stars and Banners quilt which is what I'll be wrestling thru the machine today.

Be well and do good work this week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...