Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OMG 7 months

I decided today would be a good day to backup all of our Fiona pictures.
I've been told that the first kid always has the most pictures.  Being a "first" myself I think that's only mostly true, but there's 5 of us and that's alot of things to keep on top of and taking pictures isn't always part of that list.
We actually have been rather modest in our picture taking.  It's still alot but we aren't doing one everyday and we try to just take pics of things we love and want to remember....when we can grab the camera that is.

These last two months have been rough though.  We had to put our chinchilla, Yoshi, down just a week after Valentine's Day due to a quick/sudden moving muscle disease.  Because of it I haven't been back down to my sewing room in nearly that long.  He was my constant sewing companion and it's hard to be in an empty room when you're used to having a buddy nearby.

Yoshi

On a happier note Fiona is 7 months! She seems pretty old already.
She's not quiet sleeping thru the night yet, BUT it's getting better.
I didn't think she'd grow up this fast and I have to keep reminding myself that she's still a baby, but boy is she tall! (28in?? egads!)




And sometimes I can get a smile when I do a few silly things, she's pretty camera shy.

228

Happy 7 months Fi-Beastie.
I love you and can't wait to give you your own little art corner ^_^


p.s.
I plan on getting my sewing groove back on in the next few weeks.  I haven't forgotten my 12 quilt goal though I may modify it to be a few completed quilts and some smaller gifts at this rate ^_~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...