Monday, April 7, 2014

Ideas and Buddha

Allison's Quilt Begins

“An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.”- Buddha
I have a sketch book, scraps of paper, post-it notes by my nightstand filled with ideas and drawings of things I'd like to make or attempt to make.  But they often languish on their pages for months and sometimes years before I even manage to find the time to bring them into being.

Sometimes because I've waited so long before trying my idea the whole passion for it has faded into the background and it takes alot of effort to bring it back out and recall all the specifics about what I wanted to do with said idea.  Then my self-doubt will creep in and I'll start thinking, what if I waited too long and there's no longer a need or a market for this? What if I "missed the boat" already?  What if people hate it or find it lame?  Why didn't I just sit down and do it?

Don't wait.
If you have a great idea, get it out there.
Use your note pad and jot it down, but get crackin' and get it made up.  Breathe life into it.

The world deserves to see and experience your idea and your awesomeness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...