Thursday, August 28, 2014

As It Ends

Too soon. Mid - August and the trees are beginning to change already.

I snapped this pic Mid-August.  I couldn't believe the leaves were already turning and falling.

Despite the on going heat or as most people are calling it, Suddenly Summer, I've got two more Lil' Twister Stockings in the making and they're almost ready for quilting.  These will be for Chris and I.  I'm also sketching out Fiona's RenFaire costume to make up in the next 2 weeks (fingers crossed).  I'm attempting to make it without a pattern.  It's very hard to find patterns in her size for what I'm looking for and really if I were better at writing up patterns I'd publish a few for other people to use.  Wish me luck!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...